General Eye Care
Of course the quality of your care ultimately depends on the skills of your surgeon: Dr. Turner is specially trained in treating eye diseases and performing surgery on the eye, particularly the cornea. Together, his years of general eye care, specialized corneal and refractive experience, and the dedication of a well-trained team ensure you of the absolute best possible visual outcome.
In addition to refractive surgery, Turner Eye Institute offers solutions for most general eye care needs.
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- "Stitchless" Cataract Surgery clear cornea technique - using an ultra-small incision and foldable intraocular lens
- Topical anesthesia cataract surgery with I.V. sedation, no patch, no needles, no sutures
- Laser treatment for problems associated with Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration, Anterior Segment disorders and for some corneal disorders
- Corneal transplants
- Corneal Topography - computerized mapping of the cornea for detailed analysis of the cornea
- Blepharoplasty - Plastic surgery of the eyelids
- Glaucoma treatment and surgery